Chat here


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 12, 2007

Phan Grammar quan trong can on lai!

Used to + V
ex:
I used to swim in that river when I was a boy.
She didn't use to swim in that river when she was young.
Did you use to have a bike when you were at school?

Second conditional sentences If + simple past, would/could + V
ex:
If I were a millionaire, I wouldn't work
I would grow sage vegetables if I lived in the countryside.

Offer and Request : Would/could you + V............ ?
ex:
Could/would you tell me where the meeting is?

Could/would you mind + Ving....................... ?
ex:
Would U mind opening the door?

Verb use with Ving : enjoy, mind, love, like, hate, keep on........

Past perfect tense : Sub+ had+ V3+obj
Trong phan nay cac ban phai chu y voi hoat dong nao co truoc va hoat dong nao co sau!

ex: When i came, he had gone. ('' he had gone'' co truoc )

..........so.......that........=............such......that..............
ex: The book was so interesting that we couldn't put it down.
= It was such an interesting book that we couldn't put it down.

Passive voice:
He will present his report next week.--> His report will be presented next week.

Không có nhận xét nào: